Dermal fillers are popular treatments for wrinkles and facial lines caused by aging or sun exposure. A dermal filler procedure can smooth and plump wrinkles on areas such as the forehead, eyes, mouth and hands. It can also be used to add volume to the lips, cheeks and the bridge of the nose.
– Dermal Filler treatments offer patients a wide range of benefits, including a more youthful appearance.
– This treatment can be used to fill minor to moderate lines and wrinkles and is especially effective around the eyes, nose and mouth.
– When used as a lip enhancement product, it can lend volume and definition to the lips, producing a sensual, more pronounced pout.
– The treatment can be tailored to your needs providing a natural look.
– The treatment is minimally-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
Fillers are not permanent and will undergo resolution over a period of months.
Results vary according to the product used and the anatomic area injected.