Non-surgical procedures are becoming increasingly popular as a means of improving facial appearance without the need for surgery. These procedures are very effective, with minimal pain and have almost no downtime. There are many alternative treatments to cosmetic face lift surgery, which reduce wrinkles and other signs of ageing, and help you look younger.
What is non surgical facelift?
Non surgical face lift involves one or a combination of procedures to give a great appearance to the beneficiary of the procedure. This involves the reduction of wrinkles and fine lines, the uncovering of the smooth layer of the skin through chemical peels or filling in targeted portions to achieve better looks and fuller volume.
Who & why should one consider a non surgical facelift?
As ageing takes place, volume is lost from the face and the skin loses its elasticity. More patients are seeking non-surgical treatments to delay the ultimate need for a surgical facelift. Non surgical face lift procedures often combine various techniques including botulinum toxin, dermal fillers, chemical peels, threads, skin conditioning and resurfacing. Additionally patients with mild traumatic injuries can look at dermal fillers and peels to restore appearance. Ageing brings with it the onset of changes such as lines, wrinkles and changes in complexion.
Benefits of non surgical facelift
– Non surgical face lift procedures offer many benefits such as:
– Non surgical face lift is a non surgical minimally invasive clinic procedure that lends safety to the procedure and patients
– Non surgical face lift offers incredible results in appearance often immediately apparent post procedure
– Non surgical face lift consists of short sessions in the out patient clinic setting
– The procedure has long lasting results without significant side effects